IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT BELOW. BY USING THIS SITE THE USER AGREES TO OBSERVE ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE, INCLUDING ANY PRIVACY OR OTHER POLICIES WHICH MAY APPEAR ELSEWHERE ON THIS WEB SITE.
Use of this Website
1. All information provided on this website is intended for information only and does not constitute advice. We will do everything in our power to ensure that this is accurate, but such inadvertent errors or omissions occur, cannot be held liable for any consequential damage arising.
2. Use of this web site is at the sole risk of the user.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, users are welcome to copy, download or print out any of the visible text (but not images) on this site for personal and non-commercial use.
4. Commercial use or other non-personal use may, at the discretion of the web site owner, be permitted upon request. A request for permission can be submitted by e-mailing [email protected]
5. THIS ENTIRE WEB SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, IMAGES, LINKS, DOWNLOADS AND CODING, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. THE WEB SITE OWNER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR SUITABILITY OF EITHER THE WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT.
6. While effort is made to ensure that information contained on this web site is accurate and up-to-date such information is not intended to be relied upon in isolation and we strongly advise that you consult with us before taking specific action.
7. While we take all reasonable security precautions, no liability will lie for damage caused by the malicious use of this site or by destructive data or code that is passed on to the user through the use of this site.
8. We will pursue prosecution of and compensation from any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any destructive code to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this web site.
9. The web site owner disclaims all responsibility or liability for any damages, including but not limited to direct, economic, consequential loss or loss of profits, resulting from the use of this site in any manner.
10. USERS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE WEB SITE, ITS SERVANTS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES FROM ANY DEMAND, ACTION OR APPLICATION OR OTHER PROCEEDINGS, INCLUDING FOR ATTORNEYS FEES AND RELATED COSTS SUCH AS TRACING FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY AND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USERS USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH IT IN ANY WAY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PROVISION OF CONTENT.
Copyright and Intellectual Property protection
11. Copyright in all information, images, source codes and other original material contained in this web site which is not attributed to a third party, is held by the web site owner. THE WEB SITE OWNER ASSERTS AND RESERVES ALL ITS RIGHTS IN THIS REGARD.
Email and Confidentiality of communications
12. E-mail messages originating from Avansa Business Technologies, or any associated or related company, together with any files and attachments transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient and may contain legally privileged information. Any views and opinions expressed are those of the individual author/sender and are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Avansa Business Technologies or any associated or related company. The contents of the e-mail, and any file or attachment transmitted with it, may have been altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation or transmission of this e-mail, and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, without the sender’s prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail, or any file or attachment transmitted with it, in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer without making any copies. While messages and attachments are checked for viruses, Avansa Business Technologies, or any associated or related company, does not accept any liability in respect of any virus that is not detected.
13. Information transmitted via the Internet, especially when contained in an e-mail message, may be intercepted and/or monitored and we therefore strongly recommend that confidential or sensitive information is not transmitted to us in this way.
14. In order to ensure efficiency and control risk we may periodically monitor and/or intercept e-mail entering and exiting our systems and users are deemed to have consented to such monitoring and/or interception when communicating with us through this web site.
Hyperlinks, deep links, advertising, framing
15. The express permission in writing of the web site owner is required before any hyperlink other than to the Home Page of this web site is created. Permission, if granted, will be subject to the condition that the party linking to this site alerts users to the application of these terms and conditions. Requests for permission can be mailed to [email protected]
16. Permission to link to this web site is given without assumption of any liability. We reserve the right to withdraw permission granted to link to this web site at any time and for any reason.
17. Hyperlinks and/or advertisements contained on this web site and directed towards other web sites or users are provided without any warranties or endorsements as to the content, suitability, accuracy or security of the site linked to. This web site in no manner controls or edits the content of sites or pages linked to. Use of the sites or pages linked to is accordingly exclusively at the risk of the user.
18. The express permission in writing of the web site owner, which may be subject to conditions, is required before this site, any of its pages and/or any of the information contained on the site is framed. Requests for permission can be mailed to [email protected]
What law governs this Agreement
19. The user hereby agrees that the law applicable to these terms and conditions of use, their interpretation and any matter or litigation in connection therewith or arising from them will be the law of South Africa.
20. This web site is owned, hosted and maintained within the Republic of South Africa.
21. Users of this web site are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the South African law relating to electronic communications and transactions as contained in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
Consent to jurisdiction
22. The user consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court having jurisdiction in terms of section 28 of the Magistrate’s Court Act as amended in respect of any dispute flowing from the use of this web site.
Amendment of the terms and conditions of this Agreement
23. Please note that, due to legal and other developments, we may be required to amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time.
25. We will attempt to give notice of any amendments, but Avansa Business Technologies reserves the right to effect binding amendments, additions or deletions without notice.
Enforceability of this Agreement
26. In the event of any part of these Terms and Conditions being found to be partially or fully unenforceable, for whatever reason, this shall not affect the application or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
28. Failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.